IMMEDIATE FULL TIME & PART TIME OPENINGS ON OUR RESIDENTIAL TEAM!
- Evening Positions 3pm - 12am; 4pm - 12am
- Overnight Positions 12am - 9:30am
JOIN OUR RESIDENTIAL SERVICES TEAM IN SOMERSET COUNTY ASSISTING ADULTS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES & CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS TODAY!
Our team of Direct Support Professionals enjoys the rewards of making a difference every day, a supportive work environment, competitive salary & benefits package and opportunities for career advancement.
We Are Hiring for Full Time & Part Time Direct Support Professional (DSP) positions.
Full Time Positions - evening & overnight; Part Time and Per Diem Positions - day, evening & overnight weekend and weekday.
Open to Entry Level candidates with no experience and those already in the field.
Candidates interested in Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) and Home Health Aide (HHA or CCHA) roles are encouraged to apply!
- Interest in working with adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral challenges; behavior health experience is a plus
- Have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license without any major violations within the past three years
- Have a high school diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- If offered a position, successfully complete our pre-employment process which includes an initial motor vehicle records check, positive reference checks, employment verifications, state and federal criminal background checks and physical including drug screen, lift test and TB test.
- Working in a residential setting
- Interacting in a manner that promotes respect and learning and supports goals
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Prompting or assisting with personal care activities including showering and toileting
- Utilizing de-escalation and crisis intervention techniques (training provided)
- Accompanying people on medical appointments, recreational outings and vocational activities
- Competitive salaries based on shift (differential for waking hours), education, professional certifications and years of comparable experience
- Paid time off
- $500 employee referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical and dental coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a percentage employer match
- Tuition reimbursement for a variety of course content
- Membership, certification and training through the National Alliance For Direct Support Professionals
MORE ABOUT BELLWETHER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Bellwether Behavioral Health provides educational, residential and behavioral programming to children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and challenging behaviors from across the United States.
We value every employee and know our success is due to our dedicated staff. Join our team of professionals today where you can:
- Work in a positive and supportive organization that believes that quality services begin with supporting staff
- Have a meaningful impact on the lives of the individuals who will challenge your mind and touch your heart
- Gain access to exciting career paths and professional development opportunities
Bellwether Behavioral Health Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Leading Edge of Possibility for Individuals with Exceptional Needs