Green Bay is home to many things. From the legendary Packers to an environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family. The area is also home to Bellin Health, where we?ve created one of the nation?s leading health systems. Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Bellin Hospital is a 220 bed community hospital recently recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety. The system?s network of employed primary care and specialty care physicians and Advance Practice providers located throughout the region serve a population of 600,000 people. Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System. Bellin College provides bachelor?s degree programs in nursing and radiography and masters programs in nursing.
Our vision is that the people in our region will be their healthiest during every stage of their lives, and healthcare cost and quality will be the best in the nation.Practice & Position Details
- Looking for BC/BE Rheumatologist
- Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics is expanding service to include Rheumatology
- Ground floor opportunity
- Access to Infusion Therapy
- Growing Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center of Excellence with State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Imaging & Surgical Services
- Collaborative communication and technology utilization to interface a seamless patient care
- Patient and Family Centered Care philosophy
- Competitive compensation
- Complete benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, retirement plan, CME with $5,000 stipend
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Physician-governed specialty care medical group with a retention rate of +91%
At Bellin, we?re proudly celebrating over 100 years of service to Green Bay and the Northeast Wisconsin region. At the same time, we?re humbled by the trust our patients--and the healthcare providers in this community--have placed in us over the course of a century. Since 1907, when Julius Bellin first converted a small house into what has become the Bellin Health System, we have been able to fulfill on his vision of providing outstanding, affordable healthcare, and at the same time, achieve a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and well-being of families for generations.