Bellin Health is seeking a BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist like you!
- Hospital Employed Practice in Wisconsin
- Growing Progressive & Innovative Free Standing Cancer Center
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- 24/7 Nurse Triage
- Average patients per day ~ 15
- Highly experienced & dedicated collegial Cancer Care Team
- State of the art Cancer Center & Hospital Facility
- Critical Care Intensivist Coverage
- Full complement of specialists available on hospital campus
- Competitive Salary with potential for RVU and Quality Bonuses
- Complete benefits package including Malpractice, Health and Dental insurance, Retirement Plan with matching contributions, plus $5,000 CME Stipend
At Bellin, we’re proudly celebrating over 100 years of service to Green Bay and the Northeast Wisconsin region. At the same time, we’re humbled by the trust our patients--and the healthcare providers in this community--have placed in us over the course of a century. Since 1907, when Julius Bellin first converted a small house into what has become the Bellin Health System, we have been able to fulfill on his vision of providing outstanding, affordable healthcare, and at the same time, achieve a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and well-being of families for generations.