Arcade Technician at Bellevue Bowl
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
Join Our Team! in Atwater, CA is looking for one arcade technician to join our 18 person strong team. We are located on 785 Bellevue Road. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and reliable.
This hands-on position includes maintenance, preventative maintenance, and care of all games, attractions and technical aspects of the facility including, but not limited to; arcade games, batting cages, laser tag, mini golf, bounce houses and other attractions as assigned to you. Various facility experiences such as light construction / repair or handyman general knowledge is also beneficial as you will be performing these tasks as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to enthusiastically interact with others
- Adaptability, flexibility, general enthusiasm for the business
- Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated
- Ability to work with hands, tools, ladders
- Strong understanding of what “clean” looks like – ability to clean and maintain games and attractions at peak cleanliness
- Ensures that amusement arcade games are being serviced and maintained.
- Responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction; analyzes the mechanism to find the root of the problem.
- Be able and willing to work as a team and demonstrate a positive team environment - remember on our team there is no such thing as “that’s not my job”
- Helps with the installation, maintenance, and repairs both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines.
- Ensures machines are assembled using meters, electrical parts, hand tools, and soldering irons.
- Able to readily identify the most common problem with components like controls and audio systems.
- Maintain Electronics and repair games / equipment as needed
- Exercises good judgment in decision making
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes
- Holds self-accountable for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Innovative and strategic thinker. Think outside the box to solve problems
- Help run day to day functions of laser tag, mini golf, arcade in general, bounce house, batting cages and any other attractions that may be added
- Work with party groups to create a fun and engaging experience for the guest
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits, diagnose low voltage (5v-24v) and high voltage (110v-240v)
- Soldering skills
- Ability to follow diagrams, charts, and instructions as needed
- Previous experience in arcade environment is preferred
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Must be able to work in hot conditions for extended periods of time (80-100 degrees)
- Must be able to work in cold conditions for short periods of time (40-10 degrees)
- Must be able to work around chemicals commonly used in restaurant and kitchen environments
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while working (2-6hours at a time)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Frequent bending, turning, shifting, kneeling walking and lifting of common kitchen items will be required throughout each shift.
- Must be able to work around all common foods, fruits, nuts and shellfish that would commonly be found in a restaurant kitchen environment
We are looking forward to reading your application.
TourismView all jobs at Bellevue Bowl