We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our team! This candidate will primarily be focused on handling sales order entry, shipment coordination, managing customer’s delivery needs vs. our inventory, billing customer sales orders, shipping sample packages, and general customer service inquiries. Belle Maison Textiles is a Queens, NY textile importer and is looking for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Communicating with the customers to schedule and confirm sales orders and sample orders
- Contacting the customers to update them on backorder shipments and estimated arrival times for late shipments
- Meeting with management regarding workflow, sample, and stock inventory issues
- Communicating with the warehouse to process customer orders
- Check back order reports on a weekly basis and alert management about customer delivery dates
- Schedule truck pickups for our customers' orders shipping from our warehouse
- Invoicing shipments that leave from our warehouse
- Entering new item codes and manage our inventory database
- Setting up new accounts in our database and checking credit with our factor
- Shipping sample orders and confirming pricing with the customer
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Sales order experience with large US accounts
- Billing and invoicing experience
- You must also have excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal, in order to do this job properly
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Ability to be a team player
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Campus Ship, True Commerce and Mas 100 a plus
At Belle Maison, we believe in offering our employees a competitive benefits package.
o Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.