Shipping Receiving Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Our Shipping Clerks are specialists whose primary goal is to accurately locate and document inventory materials and deliver them to production personnel for the “work in process” stage. In addition, the position is responsible for all material movements in our inventory software. To do so, shipping/receiving specialists must follow current procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), make inventory adjustments, and communicate their progress with management. You will support the fragrance manufacturing process alongside Production Staff, Purchasing, Logistics, Customer Service.
• Work with shipping team to accurately prepare orders for shipment and incoming inventory.
• Work to maximize individual workspace efficiencies.
• Complete daily assigned workload.
• Report any inventory weight variances to purchasing /operations.
• Conduct applicable duties for department co-workers in their absence.
• Comply with all safety and SOP procedures including forklift safety & PPE.
Belle Aire CreationsWhy Work Here?
Awsome company growth, great culture, room for growth.
Great vision as a leader in sensory fragrance design.
30 Porter DriveRound Lake Park, IL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Belle Aire Creations