- Performs routine manual tasks in maintaining the cleanliness, sanitary conditions and appearance of company buildings.
- Cleans bathrooms, offices, hallways, and any other assigned areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and polishing.
- Disposes of infectious waste when assigned.
- Empties and decontaminates trash containers.
- Moves, rearranges, and dusts furniture and fixtures.
- Mixes or blends routine cleaning solutions to proper concentrations as necessary for various tasks.
- Cleans and waxes floors using industrial-size mops and/or machines.
- Strips and polishes floors using buffing machines.
- Washes blinds, windows, and walls with prescribed solutions.
- Sweeps sidewalks, porches, and tiled surfaces.
- Operates wet/dry vacuum for cleaning and shampooing carpeted areas.
- Reports needs for minor building or equipment repair to supervisor.
- Folds and issues clothing and linen when assigned.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience