- Posted: 19 days ago
At Bella Management Services we believe our Maintenance Teams serve an invaluable role in creating meaningful, long-lasting relationships and positive experiences in the lives of our residents. If you’re looking for a career, not a job; a challenge, not complacency; and an opportunity to work with a team that invests as much in you as you invest in the team, Bella Management Services is the right place for you!
Bella Management Services is currently looking to hire a new Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves insuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors and staff. It is the Maintenance Manager’s duty to anticipate, identify and correct any and all problems involving the property and to implement procedures that will prevent such problems.
Who We Are:
- We are a property management company with properties in Tucson, Sierra Vista, Flagstaff and Cottonwood.
- We are a growing company that believes in investing in our people, and enriching their lives.
- Our Mission is to add value to our team, residents, investors, and the communities we serve
- We were voted one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies 2018 (Arizona Business Magazine/Best Companies).
- We are Leadership-driven
What We Offer:
- Paid time off including sick and vacation time
- Medical Benefits
- Housing discounts available
- Education and growth opportunities
What We Are Looking For:
- We are looking for someone who wants to lead, and recognizes that leadership is about being in service to those on your team
- Position requires at least one (1) year of experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent field
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand and power tools, mechanical equipment, measuring devices, user-moved aids, etc.
- Knowledge of HVAC, EPA and OSHA regulations, ADA and Fair Housing laws, electrical and plumbing, A/C and heating systems, appliances, property assets, etc.
- Forty (40) hours per week are required; weekends may be required as circumstances warrant. On-call on a rotating basis and for emergencies.
Learn more at www.thebellagroup.com.
Bella Investment Group, LLC
AddressSierra Vista, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?