- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Area Manager is responsible for managing a team of professional photographers to provide the highest quality photography and sales experience to the families and the hospitals that we serve by demonstrating our core values.
- Serves with heart and grace
- Engages in the Bella Baby Community
- Resourceful problem solver
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring daily hospital coverage
- Achieving photography standards
- Meeting sales metrics
- Scheduling and payroll
- Onboarding and training new hires
- $18-$20/hour part-time leading to full-time.
- 401k eligibility
- A mix of both remote and on-site work
- Travel and entertainment discounts
- Professional development
- Some experience in photography is required
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with G Suite and Excel
- Ability to travel and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift equipment (up to 40 lbs) with frequent sitting, standing, and moderate physical activity
- A well-running laptop preferably with Lightroom
- Must be an excellent communicator
This is an autonomous job you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated with the ability to gracefully receive criticism and feedback about your work.
Powered by JazzHR
Bella Baby Photography
BusinessView all jobs at Bella Baby Photography