Residential Drain Cleaner
Bell Plumbing and Heating Centennial, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Drain Cleaner looking for a reputable, stable company with supportive management who will value what you bring to the organization? Come work for Colorado’s premier plumbing, heating, and cooling specialists!
Bell Plumbing and Heating is a customer-focused full-service plumbing, heating, and air-conditioning company. We have been exceptionally serving the Colorado community for 95 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
Due to growth, Bell Plumbing and Heating is immediately seeking an exceptional Drain Cleaners to deliver the most efficient, highest quality experiences in customer service. This position is ideal for someone who is immediately seeking long-term employment with at least 1 years of drain cleaning experience. If you enjoy challenging work and good pay, then we would love to get to know you!
- Drive company truck to transport materials and/or equipment to/from client homes.
- Exhibit a safety-first approach during all work activities, including when driving.
- Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer and provides solutions.
- Cleans drains by using cable or high-pressure water jetting on main drains or secondary drains and performs pipe inspection with cameras.
- Unclogs sewers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, etc. using plumbing snakes and machines.
- Keeps records of work progress and client interactions.
- Conducts appropriate tests to ensure successful cleanliness of water line.
- Ensures client satisfaction with all work, including cleanup.
- Minimum of 1 draining cleaning experience.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License required.
- Drain cleaning experience PREFERRED: 1 year.
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team on larger projects.
- MUST pass background check prior to hire.
- MUST pass drug screening prior to hire.
- Set weekly hours to be scheduled for drain calls.
- Rotating on-call shifts.
- Weekly pay cycles.
- Dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family.
- Paid Time Off to include paid holidays.
- On-going training offered.
- Assigned well stocked truck/van - dispatch from home!
- Smart phone, tablet, and uniforms all provided.
- Professional respect and a great team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20 - $30 Hourly depending on experience
Powered by JazzHR
Bell Plumbing and HeatingWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, impeccable culture, great benefits, and advancement opportunities!