Perform general automotive maintenance, identify potential problems, and perform preventative maintenance.
- Repair of various makes and models
- Routine Inspections/Maintenance and System Diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing - based on experience
- Must be able to inspect and diagnose automotive performance issues, including; engine, automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, suspension, brakes, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems.
- Ability to work with minimal work direction, and communicate effectively with customers and service advisors.
- Obtain information, keep accurate records, and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to adapt to varying tasks according to changing volume and business needs.
Verify complaints, follow diagnostic procedures, perform checks and make the necessary repairs to vehicles.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
- Two years’ experience
- Must have own tools or willing to acquire
- Must possess bumper to bumper knowledge
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer & communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)