Are you a talented HVAC Technician with great customer service skills? Are you ready for a career and not just a job? Bell Cow Service Company is looking for full-time HVAC Service Technicians to diagnose and repair HVAC systems in the Fayetteville, NC area. If you’re are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing company with opportunities for advancement, apply today.
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all aspects of residential/light commercial HVAC systems. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of each customer you work with by presenting information about the diagnostics and options for repairs, answering their questions and addressing their concerns to the best of your knowledge. Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing each day:
- Maintain truck inventory and keeping your service vehicle organized and clean.
- Communicate with dispatchers, other technicians and managers to provide customers with services outlined per company procedures and policies.
- Serve existing and new accounts by analyzing work orders, addressing customer issues and ensuring effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Take care of equipment, troubleshoot breakdowns, maintain supplies, perform preventative maintenance and repairs within manufacturer and code guidelines.
- Thoroughly document the equipment and work you are performing to follow manufacturer warranties and vendor protocols.
- Maintain professional conduct in all work situations and have the ability to adapt well to different types of working conditions.
We value our HVAC technicians, they play a huge role in our success as a company. We are looking for reliable technicians to represent us well in our customer’s homes and generate repeat business by providing them with an outstanding service experience.
What do I need to be successful?
- At least 3+ years of experience as an residential/light commercial HVAC Technician.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and an understanding of the importance of safety
- Able to meet the physical demands within work environment.
- Clean, professional appearance.
Why Bell Cow Service Company
As a relatively young company, we are not saddled with old ideas and procedures that just don’t make good sense in today’s environment. We are highly appreciative of our employee's input and maintain a sense of flexibility to do what is right for the customer, our employees, and Bell Cow. In addition, we offer a myriad of benefits including:
- Paid training.
- Company vehicle with a gas card that you can take home with you each day
- Outstanding continuous technical training
- Two pay periods per month
- Company issued uniforms and Bell Cow logo t-shirts and hats
- Company issued ipad and phone
- Industry leading pay and compensation structures
- Company matching 401K with immediate vesting upon enrollment
- Major medical insurance
- Accruing vacation/sick time
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management level roles. We love to promote from within the company.