We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals to join our team of Authorized Bell Agents (OSL) Small Business Sales Advisors!
The Small Business Sales Team works with businesses in Ontario, Quebec and Eastern Canada to ensure they’re taking advantage of the best telecommunications services on the market.
Being a member of the Authorized Bell Agents (OSL) team would give you advantages like:
- $1000 Signing Bonus- Paid out in 2 installments of $500 at 60 days and $500 at 90 days
- Competitive Salaries and uncapped commissions – you determine your total compensation at year end, the sky is not the limit! (top performers expected salary of $80k and more)
- A Flexible Day Schedule – You’re in charge of managing your daily schedule of prospecting
- Results Driven Culture – Micro-managing isn’t our thing; we are looking for team members who focus on driving results
- Company paid benefits including medical and dental coverage
- Exclusive membership to our Sales Platinum Club, where you can win trips, concert tickets and much more!
- Continuous sales training leading to personal and professional development
- Opportunities to advance across the business within 12-18 months
You’ll need to have:
- A Compete to Win attitude, strongly driven by results
- A passion for fostering strong client relationships
- The ability to prioritize, to be resourceful and be highly organized
- A strong desire to work in a fast environment where each day is rewarding
- To have tenacity and endurance for your end goals
- Some knowledge in telecommunication is an asset but if you don’t have such experience, we will train you for success
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday, business hours, some flexibility may be needed for your customers)
- A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle
- Bilingual (French and English)
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.