Part Time Teller - Fargo-Veterans
Bell Bank Fargo, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
- “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This position represents Bell Bank to the customers in a courteous and professional manner and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of teller transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Accurately complete teller transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Greet customers courteously and refer them to the appropriate area or individual.
- Meet monthly with Teller Supervisor in order to create and discuss goals, assess progress, develop personal steps for growth and provide feedback.
- Process mail and night deposits.
- Keep till, teller line, and customer areas neat and orderly at all times.
- Develop new business by referring new or additional services to existing customers and prospects.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of the bank at all times.
- Resolve customer problems, obtaining information, researching records and following up on details to resolve the matter to the customer’s satisfaction, whenever possible.
- Be knowledgeable of check and credit card fraud schemes and report suspicious customer transactions to the Bank’s Security Officer, Compliance Officer, or Audit Department. (Examples of suspicious activity or unusual transactions are included in the mandatory “Money Laundering” on-line course.)
- Be knowledgeable of the various Bank Secrecy Act requirements that apply to the teller transactions. (CTRs, Monetary Instrument Log, OFAC, etc.)
- Volunteer for at least one Bell Bank event per year.
- Know by name and face as many customers and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
- Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules, Teller Standards, and Bell Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Know understand, and live the company values and bottom line.
- Conduct activities consistent with established Bell Bank policies, procedures and systems, the Bell Bank Employee Conduct policies, the Bank Secrecy Act and all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
- All employees are responsible for information security including compliance with policies and standards which protect sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
- Bookkeeping, calculator, and keyboarding skills.
- Good communication, listening, and social skills.
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize tasks, and stay poised under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed.
- 5680 23rd Avenue South, Fargo, ND
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bell Bank