Commercial Loan Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Loan Coordinator
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
- “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This is an in office position with no potential for fully remote work. This position works in partnership with commercial loan bankers and credit analysts to coordinate loan information and documentation for customers. This position gathers information/documentation, researches and problem-solves to complete loan requests and closings of both simple and complex commercial loans. This position serves as back up for the other Commercial Loan Coordinator positions.
- Process a high volume of both simple and complex loans for Commercial Loan Bankers.
- Work with customers, loan officer and the necessary external resources such as attorneys, realtors, appraisers and accountants to prepare loan package.
- Obtain necessary information needed to process loan and modification requests and order loan documents, such as:
- Financial statements
- Tax returns
- Business documentation
- Credit reports
- UCC lien searches
- Insurance coverage
- Abstract updates
- Preliminary title reports
- Environment Questionnaires
- Flood hazard determinations
- Order loan documents in accordance with loan approval conditions by completing loan worksheets accurately and thoroughly and within the guidelines of the Loan Documentation Service Level Agreement.
- Review loan documentation and file information to ensure accuracy and adherence to Bell Bank loan policy and other relevant policies and procedures prior to loan closing.
- Provide appropriate and complete documentation and disclosures at the time of closing.
- Disburse loan funds accurately, timely and in the appropriate manner per the officer’s instructions.
- Prepare and submit accurate and complete files to Loan Operations for booking in accordance with the Post-Closing Workflow Service Level Agreement.
- Copy and forward accurate and complete documentation to Correspondent Banking Department for all sold loans.
- Work with other departments to ensure customer needs are met for additional services, such as Business Online Banking, Deposit Accounts, Sweeps, etc.
Establishing, Monitoring and Maintaining Loan Portfolio
- Set up customer records on core system for all new relationships.
- Forward billings for third party services to Loan Operations in a timely manner.
- Set up, maintain and delete ticklers as required on core system for all financial requirements.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance and monitoring of loan files for complete and accurate documentation.
- Work the Expired Ticklers by Officer Report at least monthly. When applicable, contact the customers to obtain documentation.
- Once documentation is received, forward to the applicable team.
- Assist with the ongoing tracking of complete and accurate customer financial information.
- Work the Expired Financial Statements & Tax Returns Report at least monthly.
- Ensure financial letters are sent out twice a year for each lender.
- Ensure that all loan documents and financial documentation are imaged.
- Notify and/or forward to the Correspondent Banking Department all documentation that is received for sold loans.
- Process construction draws and monitor construction progress.
- Provide outstanding customer service while assisting customers and loan officers throughout the loan request and closing process.
- Assist with Commercial Lending communications, including responding to incoming telephone calls, electronic mail, and voice mail.
- Work with the appropriate department to research and resolve questionable matters for clients.
- Serve as back up for the other Commercial Loan Coordinator positions.
- Provide support and assistance, and other related duties as assigned, in support of the daily functions of the Commercial Lending team.
- Participate in internal and external training to maintain knowledge of Bank products, credit activities and regulations, and other appropriate training as required.
- Adhere to all Bank standards, policies and procedures as well as banking laws and regulations.
- Provide support to other Commercial Loan Coordinators, as necessary.
- Serve as a notary public.
- Know by name and face as many customers and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
- Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules and Bell Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Know, understand and live the company values and bottom line.
- Conduct activities consistent with established Bell Bank policies, procedures and systems, the Bell Bank Employee Conduct policies, the Bank Secrecy Act and all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
- All employees are responsible for information security including compliance with policies and standards which protect sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Commercial Loan documentation and/or loan coordinator experience in a banking environment preferred.
- Established knowledge and a thorough understanding of loan policy.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and effective problem resolution skills.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and multi-task in a high-volume work flow with multiple priorities, interruptions and possible short-term deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic and challenging environment characterized by sometimes changing priorities and react to those changes productively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, cohesive and cooperative team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with third party vendors, co-workers and customers.
- Competent in the use of personal computer systems, internet applications and electronic mail, and various windows based software applications.
- Abide by Bell Bank employee manual, including, but not limited to, dress code, professional appearance and professional conduct.
- Demonstrated acceptable personal financial responsibility.
- This position will be based at Bell's future Colorado office.
Bell Bank provides competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bell Bank