We are seeking a Licensed Real Estate Agents to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- List and sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
IF you can treat people with kindness and respect While you do your job...Then please apply and give us a call! We work Hard and Play Hard and we Love what we get to do EVERYDAY!
Bell & Stockton LLC
Why Work Here?Bell & Stockton is a Family owned company. We are a new office and we are looking for great agents with a similar drive. We are not just looking to fill seats and boost our numbers. We want to hire like minded and driven individuals, who are serious about Real Estate as a lifestyle and career choice. Success starts with a state of Mind and who you keep company with can have a negative impact on your success! We like to have fun and make money while we do it. IF you can treat people with kindness and respect While you do your job...Then please apply and give us a call! We work Hard and Play Hard and we Love what we get to do EVERYDAY!
No Real Estate Company can match our Pay Structure, Community Outreach or, Training program. We are hands on and serious about Real Estate