Insurance Sales Representative
Belk Team-Allstate Fort Collins, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Insurance Sales Representatives to join our team-oriented sales department. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care work, a successful sales structure and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, apply today to learn more.
Our agency is growing and Belk Team-Allstate wants you! As an award winning insurance agency, we are always looking to stay one step ahead of the game. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Career minded vision.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience preferred.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
AddressFort Collins, CO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Belk Team-Allstate