Believe Resourcing Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tech-stack: NodeJS + React
Salary: 150K-220K per annum
Can do Visas: NO
Location: Remote anywhere in the US
About My Client
They are a Y Combinator company helping healthcare and government institutions to meet the complex needs of our most vulnerable populations. By partnering with service providers throughout their public health ecosystems and empowering them to leverage their proprietary datasets using their technology, they can improve the health and wellbeing of the communities they serve and usher in preventative healthcare initiatives. They are being used across the US to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, homelessness, and other public health crises.
Note: there are multiple positions open for this role.
As a senior individual contributor on their Applications Engineering team, you will be involved, often in a leadership role, in all stages of the product development and deployment cycle, including designing, planning, prototyping, executing, shipping and iterating on products for our clients. Most of your time will be focused on new feature design and development, as well as architecture and optimization, but you will also be expected to lead your peers by example and mentor more junior engineers joining the team. Your domain expertise and computer science instincts will help to solve a range of problems facing individual modules and multi-system integrations, and your skill in schema design and query optimization will help ensure our products continue to make an impact at scale.
- 6+ years of professional programming experience
- 6+ years relevant experience building large-scale applications and services or similar experience
- Significant experience with SQL/NoSQL schema design and query optimization
- 4+ years experience building applications using js
- Production experience with React
- (Optional) Experience with React Native is a plus
- (Optional) Experience with Ruby is a plus
- Work closely with their PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build products for our healthcare and government customers
- Collaborate with DevOps and Platform teams to build and scale back-end services and shared APIs
- As a senior individual contributor, take a leading role to build and improve Engineering by proactively seeking out process improvements and performance optimizations, modelling high standards and mentoring junior developers, and generally ensuring high quality of our codebases and operational excellence.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Believe Resourcing