Sales Consultant - $15/hr plus MONTHLY BONUSES!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
**Please click on APPLY at the top of the screen and register as a First Time User on the next screen. Please also create a username and password for your profile and complete the application. If you have problems, please send your resume to HR@belfortfurniture.com
This is a full time opportunity in our Sales department. The individual we are looking for must be highly motivated and outgoing, and able to provide excellent customer service with an upbeat and positive attitude. As a Sales Consultant with Belfort Furniture, you are the face of our business and your performance has a huge impact on overall company performance and customer perceptions. You will develop and foster long-term and trusting relationships with our customers as you help them assess their home furnishing needs.
- Utilizing your concrete understanding of all our product features and benefits, credit programs and additional available company services to direct customers to the best fit purchase options
- Consistently following through with prospective customers, current customer order statuses and all future customer needs through email and phone calls
- Computing sales prices and receiving and processing cash and credit payments
- Effectively implementing all aspects of our sales training program to meet and exceed required sales goals. You will also enter your sales in the computer system, update client information and provide outstanding customer service that exceeds customers' expectations
As a Sales Consultant with Belfort, you must be a team player with a passion for home design and furnishings who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must possess a strong sense of integrity and an understanding that you are joining a team of top performers. You must possess eagerness and curiosity to solve customer needs, a positive attitude and self-motivation. Your communication skills must be superb, so that you can understand customer needs and communicate those needs back to them, a sign of high-quality customer service. You must also be goal and detail-oriented and truly love making customers happy.
Additional requirements for the Sales Consultant include:
- Minimum one year experience in service-oriented industries such as hospitality, customer service, restaurant service and high-end fashion and jewelry retail required; one year furniture retail experience preferred
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Ability to work in a large and fast-paced showroom
- Ability to pass a background check
- Basic computer literacy
- Available to work every weekend
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement program
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Voluntary short and long-term disability insurance
- Merchandise discount
Apply now to join one of the nation’s top performing sales teams!
BusinessView all jobs at Belfort Furniture