We are seeking Class B Driver to join our team!
Drives a truck over a established route to deliver and sell products or render services of the dairy industry to customers place of business.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Collect money from customers, make changes, and record transactions on customer receipt.
- Writes customer order
- Stocks and rotates product
- Records sales or deliveries on daily sales record
- Informs customers of new products
- Listens and resolves customer service issues
- Collects and picks up empty containers and rejected product
- Load and unload product from truck
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and drag approximately 240 pounds
- Strong work ethic, dependable, on time
- Will be required to work in very hot and very cool environments throughout the year.
Belfonte offers a weekly paycheck, affordable and excellent benefits. Health insurance is a no deductible plan, 100% co-insurance, and office visit co-pays of $20 and $35. Belfonte also offers dental, vision, life, short/long term disability. Belfonte contributes up to 15% of your annual gross to your retirement plan each year.
This is a relief driver position. As a relief driver you will cover vacations and days off. This is a salaried position paying $1003.44 at the completion of 90 days.
Must have a Class A or B CDL or permit.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!