Senior Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
- Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Candidates are required to have the following skills:
- NodeJS experience is required
- REST Application Program Interfaces experience.
- Experience and familiarity with Web development
- Familiar and have experience with Database Management Systems (MySQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL, etc.)
- Linux Development and Administration experience.
- Experience with Eclipse
- MySQL and/or MongoDB database experience
- MERN (MySQL, Express, React and Node)
- Jira and Confluence experienced is required.
Candidates are desired to have the following skills:
Perks and Benefits:
- 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
- 10% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 100% company funded HSA
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
- Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
- Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Belay Technologies is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business located in Columbia, Maryland (Baltimore/Washington area). Belay Technologies specializes in systems automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, DoD, full scope
Powered by JazzHR
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?