Belflex is looking for a career minded Lab tech for one of our Greenville facilities.
Starting wage $17-$22hr depending on experience
8-14-hour days as needed (2nd and 3rd shift mainly)
6-7 days a week
must be available on weekends as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Sets up tests following detailed instruction and procedures.
· Performs calculations of test results.
· Maintains detailed test documentation and data records.
· Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments or plant metrics and performance
· Promotes and utilizes 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness, and safety
· Collects samples.
· Creates process reports.
· Aids in completion of monthly audits.
· Utilizes PMC equipment and analysis data to manage the system.
· Collects and titrates samples and adjusts as necessary.
· Properly utilizes all PPE.
· Oral/Written Communication - Listens and gets clarification. Ensures all written documentation is legible.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
· Quality Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
PPE Requirements include:
- Steel toe shoes, safety glasses, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.