If you are seeking a long term, dynamic position with a family oriented company, this position could be a great opportunity for you! Our client in the Kernersville, NC area is looking to bring on a new Senior Electronics Technician as a direct hire to help supervise and manage a team of 10+ employees. The ideal candidate for this role must have a minimum of an Associate's Degree or military equivalent in Electronics Engineering and enjoy working as a team to troubleshoot and find creative ways to make repairs. This role will be a first shift position (7am-3:30pm) and will pay depending on experience!
Electronics Technician Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a team of 10 professionals and collaborate with department head
- Work safely with analog, digital, and high-power repairs
- Write detailed customer repair reports and ensure needs are communicated well to other technicians
- Cross reference parts and research repair pricing for incoming projects
- Review and write new testing procedures including, but not limited to, test fixture design
- Oversee and redirect workflow as needed
- Troubleshoot to the component level of AC and DC motor drives
Electronics Technician Experience Requirements:
- MUST be experienced and comfortable with HIGH POWER electronics (208 and 480 three phase)
- An Associate's Degree or military equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in installation, repair, and maintenance of industrial equipment or design engineering
- 5+ years' experience troubleshooting and/or programming PLC software
- Experience working with 3 phase power
- Concrete understanding of analog, digital, and power electronics
- Development and/or technical support of industrial equipment
- Reverse engineering experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Autodesk CAD
BelFlex Staffing Network
Why Work Here?BelFlex Staffing Network is driven by a passion for creating success for its employees, clients, and communities, what it calls Succeeding Together. BelFlex provides staffing and flexible workforce solutions to distribution and manufacturing companies in the Midwest and Southeast that value its deep industry knowledge, recruiting expertise, commitment to compliance, and partnering approach to improving productivity. Founded in 1989, BelFlex employs over 5,000 people through its 31 branch offices. Learn more at www.BelFlex.com.
Awesome company, that supports both your career and balanced quality of life, with great benefits and growth potential.