READY FOR A CAREER AT CATERPILLAR? Join the leader in construction equipment manufacturing- a top 100 global fortune 500 company for 25 straight years! TALK ABOUT JOB STABILITY!
In this fun and exciting role, you get to work hands on with state of the art equipment and then work directly with the R&D team to troubleshoot the issues for their clients!
OPENINGS ON ALL SHIFTS! First shift, Second shift
Great company culture. Outdoor office. Take pride in the Caterpillar brand name!
GET OVERTIME, JOB STABILITY and a CONSISTENT PAYCHECK EVERY WEEK!
Test Support JOB DUTIES AND DESCRIPTION
- provide mechanic support to all product groups by setting up heavy earth moving equipment for test
- experience with electrical system test / diagnosis equipment and procedures a bonus
- includes plumbing machines with test equipment, installing transducers, flow meters
- requires skills in hydraulic and electrical systems
- may involve equipment tear down and re-fit for tests and then reinstall the original equipment after the test (examples include axles, turbos, torque converters, etc.)
- fabricate brackets, etc. to hold specialized test equipment on machines during testing
- repair leaks and diagnose root cause of machine failures when machines fail during testing
- provide excellence in keeping shop and instrument lab in tidy, organized condition
- work hours may include regular 8 hour schedule (to match engineering hours)
- ability to follow oral and written instructions and work independently
Monday - Friday (5) 10 hr days.
6:00am - 4:30pm
4:30pm - 3:00 am
-Must have a valid driver's license
-able to pass client specific testing before being placed
-able to sit or stand for prolonged periods
-able to perform repetitive operations