Logistics Coordinator, Bolingbrook, IL (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for warehouse and 3PL scheduling for transportation of customer orders and invoicing. Managing the delivery of sales orders, the role has direct contact with distributors and dealers, and ensures the highest quality of trade partner service is provided. This role has a direct effect on core company KPIs starting with sales, distribution costs, and cash flow management with managing import costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tactical execution of daily outbound and inbound operations to ensure on time and quality delivery to all US trade partners
- Orchestrates and actively manages procurement processes for goods including purchase order planning and shipments
- Executes order to cash cycle process, customs operations, warehouse delivery scheduling and invoicing processes
- Orchestrates all the partners related with local transportation companies and 3PLs
- Responsible for inbound freight and deliveries ensuring safety and security measures, company standards, and established best practices are met
- Continuously reviews transportation rates to our warehouses and takes necessary action to reach optimum costs with best in quality service
- Manages invoicing process for distributor and OEM customers, and ensures correct pricing is reflected
- Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Manages return logistics and damage/claim process of imported goods and ensures claims are being resolved in a month.
- Continuously measures and reviews delivery performance of both 3PLs and carriers, ensures the targeted service levels and customers expectations are met according to our company business objectives.
Comfortable making decisions, problem solving, getting results and effective time management
Being able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines is important
Must be ateam player who demonstrates a collegial/collaborative working style
Ability to build and maintain effective relationships in a team-oriented, high demand environment
Experience in negotiating with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
Exceptional analytical, organizational, and planning skills needed to optimize and drive efficiency in the end-to-end supply chain
Ability to drive communication between all cross functional teams and outside partners
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field is preferred
- Minimum two (2) years experience in procurement, supply chain or logistics required
- Technical knowledge in logistics, distribution terms and tools are a must
- Strong knowledge of software used to support key functional areas in the supply chain; knowledge in SAP-ERP and other systems related with SC processes such as Transportation management is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is needed
- Advanced knowledge in data analysis to analyze costs, rates, and other data is needed; six sigma certifications is a plus
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Beko US