- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Looking for CDL A and CDL B Drivers NationWide ****
Western Pennsylvania-based transportation company focused on catering to the Oil and Natural Gas industries are looking to hire CDL licensed drivers hauling water from various fill points to various fracks in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. The driver will stay in a hotel that is paid for by our company. The job can consist of 2 weeks on, 1 week off with flexible scheduling available.
The company provides transportation to and from the nearest airport and a 2 week paid training period. Starting rate is $25/hour with time and a half after 40 hours (most drivers get between 60 and 70 hours a week) it comes out to around $70,000 to $87,000 a year but again it's based on time and a half with overtime working around 60-70 hours a week. This is what our top drivers made in their 1st year!
- Transport water to various fill points and fracks
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (Cell Phone, CB, etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Valid truck driving CDL license
- Ability to lift 35 lbs (approximate weight of hoses used)
Beimel Transportation's base of operations is centrally located within the Marcellus Shale Formation. Our location allows us the capability to work in nearly all areas seeing shale drilling development as well as providing us with the ability to be uniquely in tune with the concerns of local residents regarding the industry in their area.
Western Pennsylvania-based transportation company focused on catering to the Oil and Natural Gas industries is looking to hire CDL licensed drivers hauling water from various fill points to various fracks in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia.
Driver will stay in a hotel (paid for by our company) and paid a daily per diem. The job can consist of 2 weeks on, 1 week off (if driver wishes to travel home on off weeks). Employer is very flexible with scheduling.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh B Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.