CDL A Driver - CDL B Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Looking for CDL A and CDL B Drivers****
Western Pennsylvania based transportation company focused on catering to the Oil and Natural Gas industries is looking to hire CDL licensed drivers hauling water from various fill points to various fracks in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Driver will stay in a hotel (paid for by our company) and paid a daily per diem. Job can consist of 2 weeks on, 1 week off (if driver wishes to travel home on off weeks).
- Transport water to various fill points and fracks
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving CDL license
- ability to lift 35 lbs (approximate weight of hoses used)
- A daily per diem is provided, plus out of town hotel cost.
- Company provides transportation to and from the nearest airport
Beimel Transportation's base of operations is centrally located within the Marcellus Shale Formation. Our location allows us the capability to work in nearly all areas seeing shale drilling development as well as providing us with the ability to be uniquely in tune with the concerns of local residents regarding the industry in their area.
Beimel Transportation, IncWhy Work Here?
Good benefits, Great pay
Beimel Transporation, Inc. was started in 2002 by brothers John and Jesse Beimel with the purchase of their first truck and flatbed trailer. Within a few short years, further equipment acquisition began, and ground was broken for a permanent yard and shop complex. To this day Family is at the core of everything Beimel Transportation is involved in. Beimel Transportation's base of operations is centrally located within the Marcellus Shale Formation. Our location allows us the capability to work in nearly all areas seeing shale drilling development as well as providing us with the ability to be uniquely in tune with the concerns of local residents regarding the industry in their area.
Transportation and Storage