Pro Paint Sales Specialist
Behr Sales LLC Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
Create and build strong, positive, sustaining relationships with customers. Pro Desk Associates. Partner with Home Depot Associates to establish long-term relationships and grow the business with the Pro Contractors. Create brand awareness and penetration through training, facilitating, selling, and advising. Partner with Home Depot for timely and accurate delivery of finished goods to Contractors. Working safely is part of our culture and is a condition of employment.
- Prospect new Pro business within the store with continuous follow-up to drive additional sales.
- Manage on-going Contractor and Home Depot relationships. Advise and train customers of products / brands, including proper usage, features, and benefits that are best for the project.
- Focus on customer service by ensuring that service standards are maintained and customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved. Facilitate will-call services in conjunction with Pro Desk Associates.
- Manage the delivery of products to customer sites. Maintain an understanding of local market operations based on selling habits and customer base to increase sales.
- Ensure customer orders meet all specifications. Conduct paint and/or stain color matching and making product recommendations to customers (Dot Cards Maintenance) and be the resident Color Matching expert to ensure color accuracy. Point person for Behr Pro Reps and Pro Contractors’ needs and inquiries.
- Maintain current knowledge of inventory levels, adjust inventory as needed to support on-going jobs with Home Depot and/or in store rep to make any inventory adjustments.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints which may include coordination with the Technical Services Team.
- Promote sundry items to complement paint products
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments (Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Customer Service, etc.) to meet and exceed sales goals and report information as necessary.
- Ensure paperwork and delivery documents are properly executed, including managing and maintaining Contractor’s files, jobs, colors, and projects.
- Achieve sales plan with month to month budget review.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures and maintain a safe and ethical work environment
- High School or equivalent
- Related sales and/or customer service experience and/or training in a commercial coatings environment
- Sales, retail, or customer service experience with previous experience in a paint store or big box retail store
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions; read and acknowledge completion of work orders
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of MSA Office Suites and/or software applications related to job functions
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to communicate with vendors on company products
- Knowledge of architectural coatings
- Strong selling, networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively across functions to achieve desired customer satisfaction goals
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional Negotiation skills
- Experience in Construction Trade a plus
- Experience in Salesforce CRM or similar system
- Ability to adapt approach and style to achieve account objectives
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. on a routine basis
- Work schedule - Monday to Friday
Behr welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Behr Sales LLC
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Behr Sales LLC