Receiving Operator, 1st Shift
Behr Process Corporation Largo, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Now offering a $2,000 sign on bonus* for all new hires in operations!! Apply today to take advantage of this limited bonus!
Along with the sign on bonus, this position also offers:
Pay premiums in effect through December
Participation in the quarterly bonus program
Holiday bonus program
Not only does Behr have great monetary benefits, some of our other benefits are:
15 days of vacation (ETO) earned in the first year of employment
10 paid company holidays & 1 paid floating holiday
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
Participation in a 401(k) program, with matching company contribution
Facility with a strong safety record and COVID-19 protocols in place
Don’t miss out on these great benefits! Apply today!
*$1,000 of the sign on bonus is paid out on the first paycheck and the second $1,000 is paid out after 90 days.
- Coordinate receipt, transfer and shipping of materials and internal transfers of finished products used for manufacturing products
- Provide safe operation of forklift to move, store materials and maintain stored materials in clean and orderly condition.
- Complete and maintain spent drum inventory, execute shelf life rotation
- Enter data into computer terminal regarding the movement of materials
- Maintain stored materials in clean and orderly condition and monitor to ensure the availability of materials for production
- Monitor and maintain dust collector in compliance with policies and government regulations.
- Operate trash compactor and assist vendors in preparing materials for hauling.
- Assist vendors in arranging and completing material deliveries, including unloading trucks, obtaining sample approval, and transporting materials into proper storage tanks.
- Assist in and coordinate the delivery of dry goods and materials.
- Know and implement appropriate SAP transactions for inventory, receipt, usage and control
- Educational attainment equivalent to high school graduation Some inventory control, warehousing or material handling experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of material storage practices, including hazardous substances inventory storage, material and internal transfer storage and disposition procedures
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and environmental regulations
- Knowledge of safety procedures and equipment operation procedures
- Ability to organize and maintain materials and dry goods in proper stored condition
- Ability to safely operate trash compactor and forklift
- Ability to understand and follow oral or written instructions
- Ability to maintain basic work logs
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
Behr Process Corporation
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Behr Process Corporation