Behr Process Corporation Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
Successfully provides leadership in the area of maintenance and safety when utilizing plant machinery. Working safely is part of our culture and is a condition of employment.
• Reinforce the use of safe and environmentally sound work practices and procedures.
• Encourage competency of maintenance staff, support their development and assist with problem solving activities of maintenance staff.
• Maintain the proper priority of tasks and projects as well as performing preventive and repair maintenance procedures safely and professionally with minimal supervision in accordance with Federal and State Regulations, and Company Work Rules, Policies and Procedures. Initiates and completes work-orders and requisitions, and documents all critical and or pertinent information on a routine basis.
• Provide support in the development and implementation and takes proactive measures to address improvement opportunities.
• Maintain Preventative Maintenance program to maximize effective use of plant production equipment.
• Assist with planning for, installing and maintaining new equipment and processes.
• Provide leadership in the initiate to motivate workers to achieve goals, policies and procedures. Coordinate activities for departments in an effort to maximize efficiency of all departments.
• Maintain awareness of key activities and promptly evaluate priority situations and make timely decisions with appropriate documentation and explanation.
• Maintain plant automations and control systems.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Broad vocational training and experience in equipment and facility maintenance within a production environment
4 - 5 years experience in manufacturing / maintenance.
Knowledgeable in the use of HVAC equipment, programmable controllers, meters and gauges.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow diagrammatic instructions and several concrete variables.
Knowledge of MS Office Suites and/or software applications related to job functions.
Knowledge of manufacturing practices, line procedures, quality control standards and practices.
Knowledge of PLC, SAP and other appropriate control systems.
Possess excellent mathematical skills.
Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required.
Behr Process Corporation
Real EstateView all jobs at Behr Process Corporation