Customer Care Representative
Behr Process Corporation Santa Ana, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
At present, due to COVID-19, this position is temporarily remote.
Courteously assist customers in need of customer care technical assistance relating to the use and applications of products. Working safely is part of our culture and is a condition of employment.
- Interact with customers via telephone and various communication channels as assigned regarding the purchase, use and application of products or the fulfillment of all order types within department efficiency and quality goals.
- Provide documentation or written advice pertaining to technical evaluations, warranty service conditions, order status and fulfillment, resolution of product or order issues and compensation.
- Work independently and interact with customers in a manner that promotes brand loyalty, customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Access multiple technology resources to grasp product knowledge to relay product information to customers and partners.
- Utilize basic negotiation skills, conflict resolution and problem solving when necessary and escalates issues to management as needed.
- Be ready and available to serve customers and partners according to allocated work schedule.
- Enter and reconcile data pertaining to order receipt and fulfillment.
- Enter customer interaction data for record keeping and follow-up.
- Partner with team, department and organizational members to improve processes, systems, products and overall business performance as it pertains to improving customer service.
- Compile reports and distribute to appropriate members as requested.
- Comply with all department quality standards and company policies and procedures.
High School diploma
- Possess knowledge of customer relations principles and practices.
- Possess considerable knowledge of English grammar, spelling, pronunciation and diction.
- Possess knowledge of sales administration practices and sales ordering procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suites and/or software applications related to job functions
- Ability to respond in writing to customer inquiries using standard letter formats.
- Ability to prioritize customer service orders and maintain customer service call activity records.
- Ability to communicate with customers and sales representatives with tact, professionalism, and courtesy.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Behr Process Corporation
AddressSanta Ana, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Behr Process Corporation