- Expired: August 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this role, you will demonstrate your expertise in a variety of accounting practices, including accounts receivable and payable, managing bank accounts and the general ledger, overseeing payroll and preparing financial reports about the state of the company.
What type of company will you work for?
This prestigious, luxury high-end window covering treatment company has been serving the Miami area since 2014. They pride themselves on quality products and services and bring high caliber industry experience to the area.
Who are we looking for?
One word, "passion". Someone who is passionate about numbers and knows how that can drive the success of a business. Someone who is comfortable with keeping up with the fast pace of our business growth and who wants longevity with our company.
What do we offer you?
- Salary: $48k - $60k depending on your experience
- Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO, Holidays, 401k with matching contributions
- Paid Training: So you understand the workings of our company and can feel confident in your role
- CPA Support: So you feel supported with your accounting decisions
What are your responsibilities?
- Monitor financial data and determine ways to reduce costs
- Manage payroll and have a working knowledge of ADP
- Input invoices, collect balances, and pay bills promptly
- Manage bank accounts and general ledger
- Reconcile accounts monthly in order to prepare sales tax and payroll reports
- Hands-on analysis that leads to the overall health of our company
- Prepare financial documents and reports: financial forecasts, profit, and loss statements, and cash flow summaries in order to understand the financial state of our company
What experience are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping or similar experience
- Fluent in English, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy work environment with high attention to detail
- High proficiency with QuickBooks online and Microsoft Office, Bill.com preferred
This is a full-time, 100% on-site position with a great company!
Apply today and bring your accounting expertise to the team! We can't wait to learn more about you!
Behind the Design and Affiliates are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and take great pride in our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action employer.
Behind the Design
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Behind the Design