Behaviors provides 1 to 1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services throughout New York City, in the home, community, and school settings. We offer: assessments, skill acquisition training, social skills training, behavior management, conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), implementing behavior plans, community training, pre-vocational training, parent training and ongoing staff training and supervision. Our mission is to work with each child and his or her family members to create the best possible outcome for everyone.
We are looking for a caring, passionate, and dedicated professional BCBA to oversee client programing, thorough staff training, supervision and parent collaboration.
- Conducting initial assessments
- Writing comprehensive and detailed assessment reports
- Conducting reassessments
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Developing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Program development
- Social Skills training
- Activities of daily living skills training
- Community based training
- Prevocational and vocational training
- Parent and family training
- Therapist training
- Proficient in assessment tools, not limited to: ABLLS-R, AFLS, VB-MAPP, Vineland, ATEC, and PEERS
- Responsible for program development, curriculum development and behavior plan implementation.
- Staff training and ongoing supervision
- Well versed in managing severe behaviors (CPI or SKIP profetient is a plus)
- Develop and maintain goals and instructional materials for each client
- Energetic, passionate, goal-oriented professionals
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Licensed, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA-LBA) or Limited Permit ONLY
- Abi;ioty to work closely with families to understand and address their needs
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is preferred
Behaviors isn’t like any other organization. We truly believe we can help families create better lives. And we’re passionate about child development, behavior, and care.
If you’re a BCBA consider joining us. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $75.00 to $85.00 /hour