A Little About our Awesome Company:
Behavioral Innovations (BI) was founded in 2000 around a passion for helping children with autism. Since that time, BI has developed numerous center-based programs across multiple states and has become a premier choice for treatment. With a commitment to evidence-based interventions and behavioral supports, BI has changed the lives of children and families by delivering the finest Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy available for childhood intervention.
BI’s vision is a community in which all children achieve their full potential.
The company strives to be trusted by clients, a valued partner in the community and creators of positive change. BI accomplishes its vision by providing client-centered, evidence-based behavioral therapy for children with autism in a nurturing learning environment.
Here is a sneak peek into how we change lives! https://youtu.be/pd3M5hijAN4
Your Work and How You’ll Make a Difference:
Do you want to work as an RBT where you have tremendous ABA support?
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
At Behavioral Innovations we will invest in you to bring out the beauty of those dreams and pursue your career within ABA as a future Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
As a Lead RBT, you will be the training leader on BI’s best-in-class practices, treatment style, and approach. You will be mentored by BCBAs that are passionate about your success within the ABA field. You will be instrumental in developing the growth of our therapists. You will have hands-on experience with preparing assessment reports, client programming, and parent information. You will foster a culture that is Caring, Accountable, Collaborative, and Family Focused.
What we are looking for!
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree highly preferred
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification or obtained within 30 days of hire
- At least 1 year at Behavioral Innovations or of ABA Therapy experience, highly preferred
- Previous experience in a leadership role that required supervision of employees
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life Balance (generous PTO and paid holidays)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program to pursue Master's Degree and become a BCBA
- Outstanding Medical Benefit plan options: low co-pays, tele-medicine, and low-cost prescriptions
- Dental/Vision plans, Flex Spending & Dependent Care account
- 401K, including ROTH options
- Group Life, Accidental Death, Voluntary Life & Short-Term Disability options
- Ongoing Professional & Career Development
- Employee Discounts to health clubs, movies, concerts and more
Be a Lead RBT at Behavioral Innovations.
Where Potential Thrives.