A Little About our Awesome Company:
Behavioral Innovations (BI) was founded in 2000 around a passion for helping children with autism. Since that time, BI has developed numerous center-based programs across multiple states and has become a premier choice for treatment. With a commitment to evidence-based interventions and behavioral supports, BI has changed the lives of children and families by delivering the finest Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy available for childhood intervention.
BI's vision is a community in which all children achieve their full potential.
The company strives to be trusted by clients, a valued partner in the community and creators of positive change. BI accomplishes its vision by providing client-centered, evidence-based behavioral therapy for children with autism in a nurturing learning environment.
Here is a sneak peek into how we change lives! https://youtu.be/pd3M5hijAN4
Your Work and How You'll Make a Difference:
A B C... Become an RBT!
Entry level with Paid Training
We're seeking energetic and enthusiastic ABA Therapists with excellent written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for someone that has a passion for working with children and will put the needs of the children first. During an entire session, therapists are responsible for keeping the child engaged, the setup of incidental learning opportunities, teaching appropriate play and social skills, and providing reinforcement for desired behavior. You will also implement child-specific Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs, analyze data, and track client progress. You will foster a culture that is Caring, Accountable, Collaborative, and Family Focused.
What we are looking for!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential or must earn the Registered Behavior Technician credential within the first month of employment
- We provide intensive training to help you pass the RBT exam
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to learn and implement new skills, as well as the ability to work on a team
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented work environment
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Work-Life Balance (no weekend, nights, or major holidays) + Generous PTO
- Competitive benefits for full time employees
- We pay for your CPR certification fees
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- 40+ hours of paid training to become a certified therapist
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families
Be an ABA Therapist at Behavioral Innovations.
Where Potential Thrives.