Registered Behavior Technician
Behavioral Initiatives, LLC Pembroke Pines, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
The Behavior therapist or RBT provides intensive behavioral intervention services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and language delays. The RBT will work teaching language, communication, academic, and life skills to individuals with autism using the methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Teaching will be conducted in homes, schools, community, and center-based. Training will be provided as well as regular supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Therapists will be responsible for implementing language and academic programs, collecting data on progress, discussing session performance with parents, and carrying out program and teaching modifications as directed by BCBA.
- Conducts direct implementation of skill –acquisition, and behavior- reduction plans developed by supervisor (BCBA or BCaBA)
- Collects and records data accurately and efficiently
- Graphs data as instructed
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients and caregivers
- Demonstrates basic competency post-training
- Abides by code of ethics detailed in the Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts (www.bacb.com)
- Maintains client confidentiality and respect for clients
- Continues professional development through attending workshops, reviewing professional literature
- Must have some college credits or working towards a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Psychology or a related field.
- Creative, Flexible, Self-Motivated, Time Management Skills, Observation skills, Analytical Skills, Energetic, Team Player.
- Experience with children with autism and/or developmental disabilities preferred
- Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
- Certification: Registered Behavior Technician
- All applicants must pass a background check
- Pay Range based on the level of experience and contract payout ($20-$22.50/hr).
- Ongoing career development and training in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Supervision for individuals pursuing BCBA or BCaBA
- Mileage Reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.50 per hour
Behavioral Initiatives, LLCWhy Work Here?
Quality ABA Professionals
IT IS OUR MISSION TO PROVIDE QUALITY APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS (ABA) SERVICES TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF INDIVIDUALS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER, DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES, AND BEHAVIORAL CHALLENGES.
18490 Johnson St.Pembroke Pines, FL