We are currently seeking full-time and per-diem BHTs to join our team!
The Behavioral Health Technician is responsible for assisting the Program Director in coordinating and providing for the needs of the facility, facility vehicles and clients. They are responsible for assisting with the monitoring and maintaining the condition of the facility and facility vehicle’s and all client activities in a safe and orderly manner; and reporting any identified facility or vehicle deficits to the Operations Director. The BHT is responsible for assisting with overseeing client’s safety and activities with their daily schedules within the facilities policies and procedures and in accordance with Program Rules and the standards of the State and Federal regulations.
- Associates Degree, College Credit Certificate in Addictions Studies, BHT Certification, CNA License or meets experience requirements.
- Prefers at least One to Two years of experience in the field of chemical dependency/substance abuse and/or psychiatric setting and has demonstrated ability to work with patients in a residential environment
- Must be able to be added to Company Vehicle Insurance Policy.
- Must pass the Driver’s Safety Course.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication, observation & Written skills.
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Patient Confidentiality laws, Drug-Free Workplace Policies, Workplace Violence, Corporate Integrity & Ethics
- Demonstrates knowledge of Substance Abuse experience.