Talent Acquisition Specialist
Behavioral Health Works, Inc. Seattle, WA
- Posted: 22 days ago
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will assist the Director of Talent Acquisition and the rest of the TA team in recruiting high caliber professionals to join BHW. Success will be measured by your ability to identify, attract, and assess applicants as well as facilitate a defined recruiting process.
- Successfully source, screen interview, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, past candidates and current employees.
- Identify new avenues to attract talent.
- Excellent communication, organization, and talent assessment skills.
- Accurately report and track candidate data as requested.
- Solid direct sourcing / cold call experience.
- The ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or HR related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 years recruiting experience handling heavy volume recruiting.
- Behavioral Health or ABA recruiting experience preferred.
- Good familiarity with ATS systems and demonstrated use/expertise with social media in recruiting.
- Ability to develop and build pipeline of talent, incorporating appropriate schools/job fairs, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Comfortable with cold calling and thrives in a fast paced environment
Behavioral Health Works, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Behavioral Health Works, Inc.