Screens, assesses, triages and provides telephonic crisis intervention/de-escalation to assist in crisis in identifying concerns with mental illness, developmental disabilities or substance abuse and collaboratively determining an immediate course of action. Utilizes assessment information and community resources to provide information and/or linkage and referral to services. Completes appropriate documentation in accordance with established policies and procedures. Provide crisis intervention services, screening and consultation.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health discipline with a valid license to practice in the state of Georgia as a LAPC, LPC, LMSW, or LCSW
- Board licensure required. If associate licensed, affidavit for supervision may be required
- Minimum of three (3) years direct behavioral health experience
- Knowledge of DSM V diagnosis, inpatient psychiatric treatment protocols, brief therapy and chemical intervention protocols and skills, medical models, and psychotropic medications.
- Familiarity with full range of treatment options and mental health service delivery systems.
- Telephone triage experience preferred, text and chat experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer and typing proficiency (min 45wpm with 80% accuracy)