BHI is working with a leading provider of inpatient behavioral health treatment services. The facility provides treatment and counseling services to individuals struggling with alcohol addiction, drug addiction, or both. We pride ourselves on the scope of our programs from our beautiful sub-acute detox and residential treatment setting.
At the facility, they are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring. We are looking to hire a Program Director to oversee the operations of our beautiful 30-bed residential inpatient facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the efficiency of daily treatment center operations.
- Ensuring treatment center compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with accreditation standards.
- Ensuring medication room operations and compliance.
- Implementing policies and procedures.
- Ensuring key performance indicators.
- Communication with medical team members, corporate team members federal and state agencies, patients and families.
- Overseeing all personnel issues within the treatment center; including hiring new team members and evaluating current team members.
- Ensuring a strong management team and the ability to delegate.
- Developing a strong treatment center culture with shared beliefs, truths, goals and values.
- 3-5+ years of Healthcare Management experience
- The Program Director must hold a valid counseling license or certification as a Clinical Counseling Supervisor (CCS), Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialists (LCAS), Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) or Substance Abuse Qualified Professional (SAQP); nursing license; or Bachelor's Degree in a related subject area (Healthcare, Business Management, Psychology, etc.) from an accredited university
- If you have experience managing a 30 to 50-bed inpatient behavioral health facility please apply!
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
· Generous paid time off accrual
· Excellent growth and development opportunities
· Satisfying and rewarding work striving to assist patients from all walks of life
Here is what you can expect from us:
The client, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable inpatient clinic setting. With the ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of substance use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life. A few of the items you can expect from us-
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter's who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.
The Client is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time