Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Ensuring the efficiency of daily treatment center operations.
- Ensuring treatment center compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with accreditation standards.
- Ensuring medication room operations and compliance.
- Implementing BHG policies and procedures.
- Ensuring key performance indicators.
- Communication with medical team members, corporate team members federal and state agencies, patients and families.
- Overseeing all personnel issues within the treatment center; including hiring new team members and evaluating current team members.
- Ensuring a strong management team and the ability to delegate.
- Developing a strong treatment center culture with shared beliefs, truths, goals and values.
- 3-5 years of Healthcare Management experience
- The Program Director must hold a valid counseling license or certification as a Clinical Counseling Supervisor (CCS), Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialists (LCAS), Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) or Substance Abuse Qualified Professional (SAQP); nursing license; or Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject area from an accredited university
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.