Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Dispense or administer medication to patients
- Preparation of pre-dispensed medication for administration by the Medication Nurse and for take-homes
- Maintain accurate patient dosing records as well as daily reconciliation and accountability of medication inventory as dispensed from total stock on hand
- Make monthly inspections of all drug storage areas
- Prepare and maintain a medical supply inventory
- Receive methadone from manufacturer utilizing accountability protocol with accurate completion of 222 Form according to DEA regulations upon medication receipt prior to carrier departure
- Ensure that all stocking and restocking of medication is completed
- Hold a basic understanding of drug/alcohol abuse and addiction and keep updated on current drug abuse and treatment information specifically current trends in Opioid maintenance treatment
- Ensure the dispensing and administration of all drugs are adequately performed and documented in accordance with all federal, state and local regulatory agency requirements
- Assure and maintain the protection of patient confidentiality
- Other additional duties assigned by management
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.