Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Monitor exterior doors and perimeter and ensure parking area is a safe environment for patients, visitors and team members
- Investigate disturbances and prepare incident reports, issue copies and brief management if needed
- Monitor all building visitors, including vendors, and ensure all visitors sign in
- Monitor dosing lobby until all patients have exited the building
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and team members to preserve order and protect property
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, or evict violators from premises if necessary
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
GREAT candidates for the Patient Monitor position will have:
- A history of demonstrated success in a professional environment
- A highly motivated self-starter & fast learner
- Exceeds customer/team expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Time management
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.