Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Performing assessments of new and current patients to determine appropriateness for dosing or need for modifications to their dosages.
- Observing and assessing patients after initial doses are administered.
- Maintaining accurate patient dosing records as well as the daily reconciliation and accountability of the medication inventory as dispensed from the total stock on hand.
- Ensuring the collection of urine drug screens, recording them in the patient records and providing a copy to the physician and primary counselors.
- Ability to demonstrate the blood draw competency.
- Ensuring the medical team members are in compliance with state, federal and DEA regulations and accreditation standards.
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.