Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- provide medical services under the supervision of a licensed physician
- implement treatment plans as delegated by the supervising physician and inform patients about the medical component of their treatment
- document patient histories, perform physical examinations, order diagnostic tests, and perform existing patient assessment
- The ideal candidate must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of contract.
- Maintain a current DEA license and provide documentation of renewal on or before expiration date.
- Experience and understanding of chemical addiction is preferable.
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.