Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Conduct group counseling sessions as required
- Orient patients to the treatment program’s operation and procedures
- Maintain patient records that are complete, comprehensive and well organized
- Make appropriate referrals through case-management services
- Provide intake/readmission services, including several weeks of supportive follow-up counseling for new patients until their assignment to a primary counselor
- Provide crisis intervention/support services to patients
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management
- 0-2 years of experience
- Master's degree in a behavioral health area with a professional license or addiction certification or obtainment of such within 2 years of employment
- Bachelor's degree in a behavioral health area with current professional license or addiction certification and 2 years of experience.
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.