Kansas Counselors Needed!!
New Graduates Welcome!!!! Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC), Licensed Master’s Addiction Counselor (LMAC), Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC), OR those with a Temporary License (TLAC) or willing to get any of the above!! BHG can work with you in obtaining the licensure!!
Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
• Comply with all State, regulatory and BHG requirements for quality patient care, confidentiality and privacy
• Provide Counseling and TCM services to patients
• Conduct individual and group counseling sessions as required
• Orient patients to the treatment program’s services, operation and procedures
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate, complete and well-organized patient records
• Make appropriate referrals through case management services
• Provide intake/readmission services, including several weeks of supportive follow-up counseling for new patients until a primary counselor has been assigned
• Provide crisis intervention/support services to patients
• Additional responsibilities as required
- 0-2 years of experience in behavioral health, preferably in an outpatient setting
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Minimum State licensure/education as follows:
o Kansas: Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC), Licensed Master’s Addiction Counselor (LMAC), Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC), OR those with a Temporary License (TLAC)
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.