Remote Licensed Telehealth Therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMHC, LMFT)
We are seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT), and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) to join our team!
Must be licensed in one of the following states: FL, TX, GA, NJ, or CO.
- Responsible for the clinical monitoring, coordinating, and implementing of the mental health program in accordance with state and JCAHO Standards
- Serves as the mental health liaison between clinical unit and facility staff
- Provides on-to-one intervention and follow-up of patients who suffer from substance abuse
- Provides input to facility administration regarding treatment response and progress reports of patients on a regularly scheduled basis
- Monitors all psychiatric/psychological clinical services provided
- Monitors and documents treatment responses of patients and documents
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely entries are made for each patient contact
- Monitors that standards of care are in accordance with NCCHC/ACA and accepted psychiatric/psychological standards
- Application of standards form the basis for Quality Assurance criteria
- Is a member of the Quality Assurance Committee and sub-committees
- Assists in the establishment of Quality Assurance standards and audit criteria
- Serves as a member of various committees within the medical unit and facility as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree Required (Master’s level clinician with Master’s Degree in; Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or Mental Health Counseling)
- 1+ years’ experience working in a mental health field preferred
- LCSW or LPC or LMFT or LMFT
- Must be currently licensed in one of the following states: FL, TX, GA, NJ, or CO
- Experience working in a substance abuse/detox a plus
- Strong communication skills among patients and within all necessary departments
These are contract positions (1099), full-time or part-time. There is potential to eventually move to employee status with benefits.
Behavioral Health Company
Why Work Here?We are a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services. We are opening rehabilitation facilities nationwide and searching for positive, hardworking individuals to join our growing company, and who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
Growing Healthcare Company!