We are seeking a Part-Time RN to work mornings, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at our Outpatient Office in Atlanta, GA (30339). This is a permanent position within our growing company.
- Provide direct care and delegate care of patients as indicated by patient needs
- Observe and record pertinent information with regard to the care and condition of patients
- Provide patient care and other work related directives for Behavioral Technicians
- Assist the staff physician
- Adhere to all state and federal privacy regulations, including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2, and to CCC policies and agreements regarding confidentiality, privacy, and security. Must have basic level of understanding of Addiction, and pass Addiction competency
- Intake and assessments
- CIWA and COWS scales
- EMR Charting
- Graduation from a state approved/accredited RN program
- Valid Georgia RN license in good standing
Behavioral Health Company
Why Work Here?We are a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services. We are opening rehabilitation facilities nationwide and searching for positive, hardworking individuals to join our growing company, and who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
Growing Healthcare Company!