Behavioral Health Company Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Behavioral Health company seeking a PPC Specialist with healthcare experience to assist building our PPC presence.
- Execute, manage, and report on Paid Search (PPC) campaigns and accounts
- Act as a paid media subject matter expert
- Individually build and manage paid digital campaigns within search (Google, Bing), social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.), display, video, and other third party ad networks to achieve KPI targets
- Implement effective paid search account structure, ad copy, bidding strategies and keyword management
- Create social media and display ads plus landing pages in Unbounce
- Manage ad targeting, audience segmentation and lists.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of PPC experience implementing and managing large monthly budgets (over $30,000/mo) and campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, retargeting, video, etc.
- Must have a proven track record of driving results
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Quantitative and creative-thinking skills. Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are also a must
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Highly organized, motivated and attentive to detail with strong sense of work ownership and reliability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience with Healthcare marketing
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Remote - this position can reside anywhere in the continental US.
Compensation: Salary + benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, etc.
Behavioral Health CompanyWhy Work Here?
Growing Healthcare Company!
We are a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services.